At Flying Penguins we have immense opportunity to develop some of the most cutting-edge products of all time for a variety of high profile clients.
We are currently looking for SR. PHP Developer at this moment to join our team.
No matter the role, you’ll make an impact here, and that’s because we want you deeply entrenched in what we’re building.
Please find below the opportunity and job description for SR. PHP Developer, and definitely join us to see what we’re all about. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skill
- Knowledge of frameworks like Code Ignitor, Cake-PHP, PHP Core and Zend should be Plus Point.
- Actively involved in planning and implementation.
- Single-player developer and project handler.
- Effectively involved with Business and working towards 100% business satisfaction.
- Design solutions as per Business requirement and responsible for allocating the number of working hours for solving a problem by the team.
- Presenting and executing unique ideas for product improvement.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams, sharing effort and coordinating with the team to define the scope of work.Meeting and allocating deadlines.
- Understanding of PHP Core Coding
Knowledge of framework either Cakephp or Laraval and must have work on microservices.
- PHP programming based on the OOPS approach and MVC patterns.Good understanding of PHP libraries.
- Expertise in AJAX concepts and REST services
- Understanding of Cross Browser compatibility and standard compliances
- Good understanding of Data base, Mysql and MariaDB, Mongo preferred.
- Experience: 2+ years
- Qualification: B.E.
- Salary: Negotiable