We’re looking for a technically savvy and seasoned Bussiness Development Manager to help us meet our aggressive content acquisition goals.
Smart Manager will become a subject matter expert and drive execution of our strategy to recruit selection from Media and Channel Partners. The person will also manage the ongoing relationship and marketing actions with the partners and internal stakeholders to achieve growth goals for Flying Penguins.
What you’ll do
- Create a content acquisition and marketing plans that align with the Flying Penguins and partner goals
- Work with a defined list of partners, from Raipur, Bangalore, Australia etc to improve and execute channel partnerships
- Serve as a key member of Flying Penguins Bussiness Development team in helping to define and deliver the overall strategy to support top tier partners and content publishers
- Help define and update the mission, goals, and success metrics for Flying Penguins Bussiness Development and ensure it’s in line with end result
- Work with the bussiness development team and senior leadership to create a prioritized, tactical action plan to exceed goals
- Independently execute plans while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, legal, support, etc.)
- Prepare and give bussiness reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks of the tools and services in the portfolio
- Independently manage complex contract negotiations, working with senior executives inside and outside of company